LovePoint - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LovePoint > Topics

Subject: Caught in a lie?
Replies: 6 Views: 1689

ceeque 29.05.08 - 05:55pm
Av got issue wid hw ppl act wen caught in a lie, y nt own up? *

pneo 29.05.08 - 10:49pm
I do realise now tht wen caught in lie many ppl would follow da instintive path try shift da blame to something or someone for having pushed them to tht position look at eve she said it was da serpent tht duped her then adam says its da woman all tis is silly i think the best thing to do is get rid of tis lousy habit its not easy it takes, time, willpower, love, hugs, and a good shot across the head, but be a man/nd get it done. *

stenee 31.05.08 - 09:37pm
Wat if it is a lie tht wil hurt so many pple? *

ceeque 1.06.08 - 07:02pm
Stenee, truth always out ryt? So wot u thnk wil hurt mo owning up 2 a lie or being found out u lied? *

nikan 28.06.08 - 10:53pm
Well as we all knw,THE TRUTH HURTS. If caught in a lie,u definitely feel ashamed. Those who bec*m insistive and say 'it wasn't me' and u blive the party,in the future he/she will betray or do an aching act 2 ya and surprisingly it wnt be that persons fault,ah ah,it will be yo fault coz u fell into the trap and u've dne it again. *

subira 20.03.09 - 03:23am
Owning up to the mistake will earn u a less harsh judgement as compared to shiftin to smoene else or denying it remember watever is in secret surely comes out and the more kept the worst the repurcusions .wow *

pneo 20.03.09 - 12:45pm
true dat subira man u deep if you know wot mean lol *

* LovePoint Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LovePoint

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search